Privacy and Personal Data Policy
Personal data covers any form of information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data includes information such as customers, contact information, search behaviour, purchase history. In this personal data policy you can read more about:
- How we process personal data and cookies
- Our data responsibility and the rights you have vis-à-vis us
- Contact information for our data controller
Nordturn only processes information about you on a legal basis (authority), cf. the data protection regulation (DANISH)
- We do not pass on your personal data, unless you yourself expressly agree to this.
- Your personal data is not sold to third parties
- Your data is stored and protected in an online solution that is based in the EU, where there is a data processing agreement
- In addition to the website, we use your data internally for further dispatch
- We do not collect special categories of sensitive personal data such as your ethnicity, your political or religious beliefs or the like
- You can contact us at any time to have your data deleted.
Nordturn saves your information in the following timeframe
When you contact Nordturn with an inquiry via e-mail or a contact form, your information will be deleted when the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled or is no longer relevant.
should you wish to enter into an agreement (contact) with Nordturn regarding the delivery of a service, product or service, we will store your information (name, address, e-mail, any telephone number, any CVR number) for up to 5 years after the end of the customer relationship due to legal requirements for the storage of accounting material.
Nordturn also stores your contact information (name, address, e-mail, telephone number) for up to 1 year after the end of the customer relationship for possible follow-up of the service provided.
Nordturn Maskinfabrik ApS
Ingeborg Skeels Vej 51
Camilla Emmy Bech
Telphone: +45 22 52 07 93